How to Sell on WalMart.com Marketplace
Official Partner of Walmart.com since 2009.
Advantages for Selling on the Walmart.com Marketplace with Acenda:
- Expertise: Acenda has been selling on Walmart.com since 2009 -- longer than any other platform.
- Total Connectivity: Acenda connects all elements of your store with Walmart.com, including: orders, returns, credits, inventory, customer, shipments, and products (with variants and attributes).
- Optimization: Acenda provides you with advanced tools that increase your products' visibility and ultimately increase your conversion rate and sales.
- Pricing: Choose from our totally free self-service solution to our managed services options.
- Speed: Be up and running on Walmart.com in less than 15 minutes!*
* Requires an active Walmart Marketplace account. Apply for a Walmart Marketplace account.
Watch how easily Acenda connects to the Walmart.com Marketplace
Incorporated in 1969, Walmart is widely known as the world's leading company by revenue. With nearly 12,000 retail locations throughout 28 countries, Walmart earned a total of $486 billion during 2016. Their stores offer everything from clothing, footwear, accessories and beauty supplies to electronics, furniture, housewares, pet supplies and auto-related goods. Additionally, Walmart is the largest grocery retailer in the United States. WalMart owns and operates a number of smaller brands, including Sam's Club, Asda, and more.
Acenda offers suppliers and manufacturers the opportunity to sell products at Walmart. Our multi-channel e-Commerce platform provides a simple solution for businesses seeking to connect to WalMart Stores and dozens of other leading marketplaces. We provide a fully-flexible and easy to use PaaS (Platform as a Service) that requires no software installation and works to help you optimize your marketplace performance. With Acenda, companies can integrate with Wal-Mart Stores, ACE Hardware, Amazon, eBay, Google and many more.